Sunday, January 22, 2012

Candles By Victoria Basket

I recently created a Candles By Victoria basket to donate to a basket raffle party that my church is having around Valentine's Day. I included a lot of my favorite scents, along with a lot of favorites from The Pouring Pot - CBV's Message Board. So, here's a picture and a list of everything I included in the basket - may rearrange it a little bit, we'll see. But, whoever wins this is one lucky duck - I might have to even put a ticket in. ;)


Basket Includes:
  • Tart warmer in Jet Black
  • 8oz Jelly Jar in Mango Tango
  • 4oz Jelly Jar in Shamrock Kiss
  • Gooey Cinnamon Bun Candle
  • Scent Shot - Exotic
  • Scent Shot - Fruit Loops
  • Scent Shot - Sugared Spruce
  • Scent Shot - Bella Swan
  • Scent Shot - Elvis
  • Scent Shot - Granny's Pie Crust
  • Scent Shot - Fizzy Pop
  • Scent Shot - Lemon Pound Cake
  • Scent Shot - Bear Claws
  • Scent Shot - Pink Cupcake (x2 - was also my free ss in this order)
  • Scent Shot - Coconut Hibiscus
  • Scent Shot - Nutty Candied Apple
  • Scent Shot - Fresh Laundry
  • Scent Shot - Reese's Peanut Butter
  • Scent Shot - Pineapple Punch
  • Scent Shot - Tropical Temptation
  • Scent Shot - Kim's Country Cornbread
  • Scent Shot - Sweet Angel Dust
  • Scent Shot - Sweet Potato Pie
  • Scent Shot - Pear N Caramel 

No comments:

Post a Comment