Friday, August 17, 2012

How I incorporate CBV into my home decor

I've seen so many blog posts/videos/etc on how people "store" their CBV stash. I have my stash in an amoir in our spare bedroom, but I wanted to take the time to show how I incorporate some of my CBV into my home decor (and it sort of gives a glimpse into our new house that we recently bought - thanks to the encouragement of you all in April when we decided to start looking!). I have various CBV things throughout the house, but I focused on the living room and dining room. So, here it goes. :)

Dining Room -




Inside the green vase, which I got for a Christmas gift probably four or five years ago, is a CBV Vanilla Maple Pecan (yum!) pillar candle.

Living Room -


All of my scent shots are stored in a large brown basket (that sits on top of a radiator cover next to our front door).




This book shelf is full of movies and our wedding photo albums. But on top is some of the most important things in the living room, including my tart warmer.






It took me a while to decide what to fill the empty space to the right of the pictures with. For a while I had my Singapore Sling Black Label candle there, but it was too small. So, I dove in and bought a decorative cube candle in one of my absolute favorite CBV scents Nutty Candied Apple. I think it fits on top of the mantle perfectly. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like the cube candle. The basket of scent shots was also a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete