Saturday, February 18, 2012

Candles By Victoria - Valentine's Order

After placing a pretty big CBV order in January, I told myself I was going to try to wait a few months before ordering again. But, of course, I gave in. Victoria not only introduced her new Love Potion No. 9 (located on page 20), but she also had a 15% off sale, so I had to order. ;)

Here is a review of what I got...

(Sorry I don't have a picture for the first one)
Love Potion No. 9 - This is such an awesome candle. It is a massage candle. Yes, a massage candle!! You light the candle, let it get a full melt pool, then pour the hot wax onto your hands or a part of your body (or a partners body) and rub it in. This particular candle currently only comes in one scent, but it's super nice. It's a wonderful soft mix of fruity, floral, and vanilla. The most perfect relaxing, sweet, but not overpowering scent.

If you're thinking to yourself, oh, I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife to use this with - that's perfectly fine! This candle can be used on your own as a lotion for any part of your body. It's extrememly moisturizing! Treat yourself, it's worth it. It not only scents up your room as it's burning, but then scents you when you put it on!


Chai Tea Scent Shot - This is the perfect relaxing scent to me. It smells just like all the spices of a chai tea.

Lemon Pound Cake Scent Shot - This scent smells just like the name. It's a sweet lemon scent, along with a cakey note. It's soooo good!

Blueberry Patch Scent Shot (free)- Straight blueberry scent. Yum!



White Nectarine and Pink Coral Mini Jelly Jar- This is such a nice bathroom/clean scent to me, but fruity at the same time. It reminds me very much of Herbal Essences shampoo (orange bottle - frizz control).


Caramelized Pralines 8oz Jelly Jar- One of my all time CBV favorites! Such a rich, creamy caramel, nutty scent!

Spellbound 8oz Jelly Jar- I'm starting to fall in LOVE with Victoria's apple scents, and this one is no exception! It's the perfect blend of sweet apple and sweet cotton candy. It's sooo, sooo, SOOOO good!!! I don't hear too much about it on the Pouring Pot Message Board or CBV Facebook page, but I highly recommend it!


Tiffany-D Scoop Some Scent- This idea is so fun. It's a 16oz jar of soft wax. You can order it in any scent. You then use the wooden scooper to scoop out whatever amount of wax you want to put in your tart warmer. Such a wonderful way to scent a room without a flame. And, Tiffany-D, I can't rave enough about it. It took me almost a year of ordering from CBV before ordering it, and I have no idea what took me so long. Now I can't live without it! It's a beautiful blend of watermelon, honey dew, cotton candy, and vanilla.



Nutty Candied Apple 22oz Tureen in Grape and Silver Glitter- Another favorite of mine. A great nutty apple scent. So hard to decribe, but so delicious!


Singapore Sling Black Label candle- Super yummy. A great, complex combination of lemon, poppyseed, sugar, marshmallow, vanilla cake, and a little musk. I can't wait to burn this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment